The Most Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is a yellowish-green colour, and smells of fresh fruit, with hints of apple, fig and freshly-cut grass. It has a well-balanced, fresh taste with subtle bitter and spicy overtones.
It is taken from the best selection of olives from the ecological crop, which are 100% free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides within the Nature Reserve of Sierras de Segura, Cazorla and Las Villas.
The exceptional geographical conditions of this area, with the picual de montaña and cornicabra olive varieties, along with the carefully crafted cold preparation process make it one of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils available on the Spanish market. Its fresh aroma and fruity flavour make it especially suitable to use cold, such as on salads, toast, in sauces and for flavouring meat and fish.
"Silver Prestige"Award in the ECOTRAMA 2014, XIII International Competition of EVOOO.
“Prestigio Oro” (Golden Prestige) Award in the "The Best Olive Oils in the World for 2014", New York International Olive Oil Competition.
Recognition on the e-book "Remarkable Recipes by international olive oil expert Judy Ridgway".
Selected in the 2014 FLOS OLEI Guide of the World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Awarded The Recommendation Award in BIOFACH 2014, in Nuremberg, Germany.
- “Prestigio Oro” (Golden Prestige) Award in the 2011 and 2012 Olivinus awards, held in Mendoza (Argentina).
- Awarded The Recommendation Award in BIOFACH 2012, in Nuremberg, Germany.
- Selected in the 2012 FLOS OLEI Guide of the World’s Best Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Selected in 2011 by the German magazine Der Feinschmecker as amongst the 250 best olive oils.
- “Prestigio Oro” (Golden Prestige) Award in the 2011 TerraOlivo awards.
- “Mejores Aceites de Jaén 2011” (Best Olive Oils in Jaen) Award in the Jaen Selection Awards. Awarded by the Jaen provincial council.
- Second prize in the ECOLIVA 2000 Awards.
- Finalist in the BIOL (Bari, Italy) in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2010. MigliorSelezioneBiolSpagna” the ORO DE GÉNAVE Olive Oil in 2001, as “Olio di qualità Biol.” in 2002, 2005 and 2010, as well as 2nd prize in the 2006 Premio Biol España Awards.
- Recognition of merit in the magazine Restauradores.
- Recognition of merit from Judy Ridway, the prestigious British expert, who describes it as one of the best olive oils in the world in her 2003 book Best Olive Oil Buys Round the World.